- ADS Securities London Limited (“ADS”) offers reduced spreads/charges on certain promotional instruments (the “Promotion”) during the period from 00:01BST on 19 July 2016 and ending at 23:59BST on 30 December 2016 (the “Promotional Period”).
- This document sets out the terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) applicable to the Promotion (the “Terms”).
- The Promotion is available to existing and new customers of ADS (“Participants”) with a MetaTrader 4 Standard or Spread Betting trading account (“Account”).
- The instruments and promotional spreads offered during the Promotional Period are set out in the table below (“Promotional Instruments”):
July 2016 Aug 2016 Sept 2016 Oct 2016 Nov 2016 Dec 2016 Instrument Spread Instrument Spread Instrument Spread Instrument Spread Instrument Spread Instrument Spread UK100 0.35 US500 0.20 GERMAN30 0.5 UK100 0.35 US30 0.58 GERMAN30 0.5 fixed EURUSD 0.3 EURUSD 0.3 EURUSD 0.3 EURUSD 0.3 EURUSD 0.3 EURUSD 0.3 average UK Shares Commission and Financing Free US Shares Commission and Financing Free European Shares Commission and Financing Free UK Shares Commission and Financing Free US Shares Commission and Financing Free European Shares Commission and Financing Free
- The above FX spreads are average values of the variable spread, reflective of the period between 08:00BST and 17:00BST.
- The above Index spreads are fixed during the main trading session of the relevant underlying exchange instruments. Normal out of hours spreads will apply, as detailed within the ADS market information sheet: http://www.adsprime.co.uk/about/legal/
- Participants are restricted to maximum one hundred (100) trades in each Promotional Instrument per day.
- If a position is held in a Promotional Instrument at the end of the relevant promotional month, the position can still be closed on the same spread conditions that it was opened on, but no new positions will be allowed in that specific instrument unless it enters an additional promotional period.
- Position(s) held in any of the Promotional Instrument at 23:59BST on 31 January 2017, will be closed by ADS at the last quoted price of ADS’ MT4 trading platform.
- Participants opt-in to the Promotion by trading on a Promotional Instrument and will be deemed to have received, read, understood and accepted all Terms by their participation in the Promotion.
- ADS reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to:
i) determine breaches and/or instances of abuse of the Promotion;
ii) disqualify any individual that potentially or actually breaches the Terms, abuses or attempts to abuse, tampers or attempts to tamper with the Promotion;
iii) reject any account or account application for any reason; and
iv) alter, amend, suspend or terminate the Promotion, or any aspect of its Terms, at any time without prior notice.
- ADS will provide notification of such changes to the Promotion on the ADS website. All the Participants will be immediately bound by such changes. Any dispute or situation not covered by the Terms will be resolved by ADS in a manner ADS deems to be the fairest to all concerned; that decision shall be final and binding on all parties.
- The Promotion is:
i) non-transferrable and cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by ADS or any of its affiliates that is based on trading requirements on the Participant’s Account;
ii) valid for residents of the countries listed here;
iii) not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity where such promotion would be prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation;
iv) void where prohibited or restricted by applicable law or regulation;
v) governed by laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts;
vi) not open to accounts which are introduced by an introducing broker, and/or managed by an asset manager; and
vii) not open to employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, or agents of ADS or any member of their immediate family or persons living in the same household.
- The Participant agrees to hold harmless ADS and its affiliates, shareholders, parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liabilities for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses of any kind, including legal fees, arising from or in connection with this Promotion and/or the Bonus.
- If the Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
- These Terms supplement the ADS Terms of Business (‘ToB’). In the event of dispute, the ToB shall prevail.