ADS Securities offer a specific account for asset/fund managers to trade and monitor their clients portfolios with complete management and control when trading on behalf of their clients while trading currencies and CFDs.
The advanced ADS Securities system allows the management of unlimited accounts under one master account. When trading the asset/fund manager will place a block trade from the master account and will select one of the following allocation methods:
The ADS Securities MAM account allows the fund manager to focus on their trading, while all of the administration and allocation is taken care of in the ADS Securities back office system. The MAM service operates on the MT4 trading platform and allows the full integration of automated trading strategies by offering an easy and user friendly interface.
Key features of the MAM account
- Unlimited accounts and deposit amounts under one master account
- Realtime reporting of trades and commissions per account
- 3 allocation methods – Lot/Percentage/Proportional
- Full overview of accounts under management
- Partial close of trades by master account
- Pending orders (stops and limits) functionality
- EAs and Money managers supported
- MAM managers must have a minimum of 5 clients with total equity of USD $20,000 and above.
- All underlying clients must complete an ADS Limited Power of Attorney.
- MAM managers must be authorised by the relevant authority to manage investments
If you satisfy the requirements please complete the form in the sidebar and a sales executive will contact you within 24 hours.
The next generation ADS Securities auto trading platform allows clients to copy “top performing traders” this can take the stress out of trading – while you let the traders with experience and a proven track record place the trades on your behalf.
Benefits of using a MAM account
- Follow, and automatically replicate top performing real traders with real money in your account with the risk parameters that you chose.
- Analyse the performance and statistics with more than 150 different tools, including ratios, correlation, charts and graphs with the privacy setting of your choice.
- Discuss market events and share trade ideas and opinions with your connections and community.
- Compare your performance with other traders.
- Automatically publish your trades on social media via Facebook and Twitter.