ADS Securities London Training Academy, Powered by Trader Cast
Looking to build your trading and investing knowledge, or simply need a refresher course? The ADS Securities London Academy trading course, taught by a seasoned market professional, helps you upgrade your skills and put theory into practice—risk free. Get all the expert insight you need to improve your trading performance.
Benefits of Attending the ADS Academy
- Tailor-made 5 week course, giving you the chance to digest information between sessions
- Course assignments that alllow you put what’s being taught into practice
- No obligation to trade with us
- Demo Trading Competition throughout course
- Interact with Philip Konchar, receiving feedback on your trades
- Finale held in our City of London Offices (Limited Spaces)
- Discounted access to Tradercast.
- Risk Management
- Understanding Trading Psychology
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Creating your own trading system
- Real Time trading
- Initial 1-2-1 Consultation including a platform set up and review of what will be covered in the course
- Week 1 to 4 – 1 hour Weekly Live Interactive Webinars
- Week 5 – Live training held in London Offices (Limited Spaces) with a live online stream
- Recorded webinars for post-course viewing
It’s simple. Anyone who has opened a funded (£200 minimum or currency equivalent) trading account with ADS Securities London is eligible to attend.
Meet the Trainer
Phillip Konchar is the founder of Tradercast and is a professional trader, managing a personal investment and trading fund since 2004. He worked with a number of major brokerages and prop trading houses internationally building a vast knowledge of the financial markets. Like many traders, Phillip began trading and investing with a long only approach on unleveraged equities since 1996. In 2002 he started equity margin trading using level 2, DMA trading platforms and in 2004 he bolstered his portfolio by adding versatile CFDs and Spread Betting. Phillip trades a wide range of asset classes and instruments but specializes in equity index futures and energy commodities futures trading. Phillip’s trading style is structured, objective and business-like with an aggressive risk management structure. A sharp minded individual, Phillip is well versed in the latest thinking regarding the psychology, financial management, fundamental and technical analysis aspects of financial trading.