Autochartist allows users to constantly take advantage of market moves by automatically recognising technical analysis based on support and resistance levels.
Get started by downloading our Free ‘How to’ e-Books.
Benefits of using Autochartist
- Regardless of experience, Autochartist can assist someone placing their first trade through to a seasoned professional
- Free daily market reports mean that you can keep up to date with previous sessions and the day ahead
- Don’t miss a move with continuous intraday market scanning
- Stay in control of your money with final choice execution
- Receive full training at no extra cost
Available to clients with over £200 (or equivalent in relevant currency) in their account.
Take advantage of Autochartist now by opening an account or trial for free on our demo account.
Trading in derivatives carries risks.
Losses can exceed deposits.
Combining our market leading spreads and ultra-low latency execution, ADS Securities London have partnered with Autochartist to bring to the market the world’s first market scanner which can be easily integrated with our MT4 platform. This allows our clients to keep their fingers on pulse, watching all symbols and time periods from a single chart.
Some of the trading features are:
- Automated Technical Analysis
- Performance Statistics
- Volatility Analysis
- Market reports (Asia, Europe and US sessions)
Would you like to find out more about Autochartist?
Autochartist is a trading name of Autochartist Limited, a company registered in Cyprus. The information provided here has been produced by Autochartist. ADS Securities London has reproduced the information without alteration or verification and does not represent that this material is accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. The Information is not to be construed as a recommendation; or an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, or instrument; or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Readers should seek independent financial advice before following trading signals generated through the Autochartist system.